Project: School Database Management System
-To download the school database management system project for free(Scroll Down)
School Database Management system is a simple yet complete management project. Java programming language and Netbeans IDE are its core elements for its completion. Also, this project uses the MySQL database as backend support for storing the school information. In order to run this project, you will require NetBeans IDE and XAMPP localhost server.
ABOUT THE SYSTEM
The name quite explains the scenario of this school database management system project. That is the purpose of this project. The major task of this project is to store the students as well as the teachers and other employee’s record. You will provide the details of each and every section of the data fields. So that the system can store your accurate information. There are basically three sections in this project i.e. they are the teachers, students, and employees of the school.
Into the Teacher’s section, you can just only pass the teacher’s details. Here, you will have to provide his/her personal details and the post that they are in. Like if he/she is the principal or regular teacher like parameters. And into the student’s section, you have to provide the details of the students.
Lastly, you can manage your school employees and their records. You can check their status and positions on which they are in.
To check the project you can see the image sliders below. Also, we recommend you to use the NetBeans IDE to tun this project.
How To Run??
- First, open your Netbeans IDE (download and install if you don’t have any)
- Then import the project in the IDE. Then resolve the jar dependencies. They are all provided in the dist/lib folder.
- Also, run your XAMPP/WAMP server.
- go to localhost/phpmyadmin
- Then create a database named as “student_database”.
- After that import the database file and click on “go” button in phpmyadmin.
- Now you are all set to go.