Project: Mini Youtube
– To download Mini Youtube project for free (scroll down)
Mini Youtube project is developed using ReactJS. It uses Youtube API in order to fetch videos and display to the users. Here you can search for videos and watch it. This mini project doesn’t have features like the real youtube which contains like and dislikes, comments, signing, subscription etc. The ReactJS application only lets you surf videos online, read descriptions and it is pretty responsive. It contains a search bar which displays various results searched by the users. Not only the searched video but also it displays related videos too.
To run this project, you need to have NodeJS Installed on your machine and use Modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox. Mini Youtube in ReactJS project is free to download with source code. For the project demo, have a look at the image slider below.
For Manual Installation,
- Extract Main Project Folder to any directory
- Set path to your project directory from cmd
- Enter the command “npm install”
- After completing it enter the command “npm start”
- Now, You’ll get a localhost:portnumber, and go to that URL
- Search videos
- List related videos
- Stream videos
DOWNLOAD MINI YOUTUBE IN REACTJS WITH SOURCE CODE: CLICK THE BUTTON BELOWDownload