Project: How To Install Chrome In Windows, MAC, and Linux
Google Chrome is the most common, fast and free web browser. It is a more compatible browser and is available on many platforms.
DOWNLOAD FIRST !!
To install the chrome in your PC, first, you have to download the installation file for it. And you can download the file by clicking here.
- When the download is complete, look for the downloaded setup file, then just double-click on this file and follow the instructions in order to run it.
- If you used Microsoft Edge in downloading the Chrome setup file, then you can just click on the “Run” button when the download is complete, in order to automatically install and launch the chrome.
- To make Chrome as your default browser, you can click on the “Set as default” that appears at the top or bottom when the chrome is opened.
- When the download is complete, go to the downloads folder and open the file called “googlechrome.dmg” to start installing.
- In the window that opens/pops up, find Chrome.
- Then, drag Chrome to the Applications folder.
- After completing the installation, open Chrome.
- Before starting to use the browser, open Finder.
- In the sidebar, to the right of Google Chrome, click the arrow next to it that says ‘eject’.
- When the download is complete, open the file package.
- Then click on the install button
- After installation, the chrome is added to your software manager.
Got stuck or need help, just comment down below and we will do our best to answer your question ASAP.