Project: Prison Management In C++ With Source Code
Please scroll down and click on the download button to download Prison Management for free
This system is based on a concept to enter and manage the prisoners record. From this system, the user can easily add each and every prisoner’s details. This system contains login system. Even, to remove a prisoner’s record user has to pass through password verification. So, there’s no chance of data loss or misuse and it is not time-consuming. The whole project is in ‘C++’ Programming language & different variables and strings have been used for the development of this project. It’s easy to operate and understand by users.
Talking about the features of the system, the user has to login first then they can perform following actions:
- New prisoner entry: where the user can enter the details of the prisoners for example name, age, height, eye color, punishment duration etc.
- Prisoner details : where you can check all the details of the prisoners
- Attendance prisoner : where you can check the attendance record of the prisoners and here you can also decrease the punishment span of the prisoners
- Release prisoner: where you can release the prisoner only if he/she completes the punishment duration
- Search prisoner: where you can search any prisoner by its cell number
- Prison File: where you can download the details of the prisoners in three different file format 1) text file 2)html file 3)word file
- Logout: where you will logout of the system and will be back to the login page
- Exit: for terminating the program and you will exit the system
- The system displays present date and time.
- Uses Password encryption
- Three different types of file handling has been used (text file, html file and word file)
- Secured management system
- This system is easy to operate by the user.
How to run the project?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Dev C++ or Code Blocks on your PC. (we recommend these IDE). The Prison Management in C++ with source code is free to download, use for educational purposes only. For the project demo, you can have a look at the video below:
DOWNLOAD PRISON MANAGEMENT IN C++ WITH SOURCE CODE: CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
If stuck or need help customizing this project as per your need, just comment down below and we will do our best to answer your question ASAP.