Project: Employee Management System In C# (.Net) With Source Code
Please scroll down and click on the download button to download the Employee Management System In C# (.Net) project for free
Employee Management System in C# is based on the concept of managing the records of employees as per their roles. This project is for managing the overall working of the staff and their holidays as well. This very useful project for the companies to improve their management system. The admin can add, update, or delete an employee along with their payroll and holidays.
About the Project
This employee system project is written in the C# (.net) programming language. Talking about the features of this system, this C# console application is designed so you can Create an Employee management system that will do the following:
- Add, update, or delete an employee (ID, name, address, email, phone, role)
- Payroll feature for adding this week’s wages (ID, employeeID, hours worked,
hourly rate, date)
- Vacation days (ID, employeeID, number of days)
- Each employee will be given 14 days when a new employee is added and will increment by 1
when a new payroll entry is entered for that employee.
- Use collections to store your data, you must use a custom class for
Employee, Payroll, and Vacation.
- Use LINQ to query, insert, update, and delete from collections.
The system handles every type of exception. Also, the design of this system is pretty simple so that the user won’t get any difficulties while working on it.
How To Run The Project?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Visual Studio 2019 on your PC. (we recommend this IDE). Moreover, Employee Management System in the C# project with source code is free to download. Use for educational purposes only! For the project demo, have a look at the video below:
DOWNLOAD EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN C#(.net) WITH SOURCE CODE: CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
If stuck or need help customizing this project as per your need, just comment down below and we will do our best to answer your question ASAP.