Project: Address Book In Python With Source Code
Please scroll down and click on the download button to download Address Book In Python for free
The Address Book is a simple project developed using python. This project is an interesting project. The user can add the number of contact details and you can see the details stored in the list form. The user can delete the contact records if he/she wants to remove it. This is a simple GUI-base project which is very easy to understand and use.
Making of the Project
The Address Book project is simply in python. Taking about the features of this system, the user can make the list of contacts with their name, address, and keep them as records. You just have to type the contact information in the text fields and click on the add button to add the information on the record.
- AddressBook.py — The ‘main’ program. Open this to start the address book.
- db.py — Database API
- gui.py — Controller for all things GUI related.
- about.py — ‘About Us’ window. Choose ‘About’ from the ‘Help’ menu when AddressBook is open.
- acw.py — Window for adding a new contact.
- addcw.py — Confirmation window when adding a new contact with missing required fields.
- dcw.py — Confirmation window when choosing to delete or edit a contact.
- ecw.py — Window for editing a contact.
- editcw.py — Confirmation window when the user chooses to edit a contact.
- new.py — Window for opening a new address book.
- newcw.py — Window used when the user doesn’t input an address book name.
- ns.py — Window used when a user tries to delete or edit a contact when nothing is selected.
How To Run the Project?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
Step2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd then type AddressBook.py and enter to start the system.
Step2: Simply, double click the AddressBook.py file and you are ready to go.
The Address Book in Python with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only! For the project demo, you can have a look at the video below:
DOWNLOAD ADDRESS BOOK IN PYTHON WITH SOURCE CODE FOR FREE: CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
If stuck or need help customizing this system as per your need, just comment down below and we will do our best to answer your question ASAP.